1. Bedding for your child’s cot including a pillow and either a sleeping bag or crib sheet and blanket. Please label all bedding items!
2. Extra clothes for your child’s bin including sneakers, socks, underwear, shirts, and pants.
3. Uniform - All students are required to wear a uniform consisting of a red polo shirt, khaki bottoms, and sneakers. (Sneakers are a sports shoe with a pliable rubber sole and a closure on top.) Sandals or open-toed shoes are not permitted because they are unsafe for playground use. On gym days, students are encouraged to wear red/khaki shorts on warm days and a red sweat suit on cool days.
4. Full size backpack – Please make sure it is labeled with your child’s name.
5. Afternoon snack – Snack should include a healthy treat, juice or water, and all necessary items (spoons, napkins, straws, etc.). Snacks should be brought to school in a labeled lunchbox with an ice-pack if necessary.
* Hand Wipes